Pawhut Cat Scratcher Sisal Scratching Pad Mat Kitten Toy Withroller Feather Teaser - Grey
Give your furry friends a place of their own with this cat scratcher from PawHut! Stylishly designed, neutral color tones fit in with any home's decoration. Consists of scratching pads and scratch roller, it will stimulate your cat's natural instinct and curiosity, while helping to protect your furniture from claw damage. It provides a place to stretch out, rest and play. Your pet will spend the whole day with the hanging feather toy. A great gift for your feline friends!Features:- Solid particle board frame wrapped with warm and soft plush. - Can be used as a scratcher and a lounge space. - Sharpen your cat's claws and protects your furniture from damage. - Great gift to keep your cat entertained for hours. - Provide your cats a place to relieve stress for its cat-psychology design. - Lightweight and portable so it can be moved from one location to another. - Includes one cat teaser for added fun. - Assembly required.Specification:- Colour: Grey. - Material: Particle Board, Plush, Sisal. - Overall Dimension: 44L x 24W x 16H cm. - Scratch Roller Size: ?12 x 20 cm. - Side Board Size: 15.5L x 16H cm. - Cat Teaser Length: 30cm. - Weight Capacity: 20 kg.- Item Label: D30-193V01.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Can be used as a scratching post or a bed for lounging. Features a feathered toy for when they're feeling playful
- PROTECTS YOUR FURNITURE: Made with sisal rope, cats can scratch and sharpen their claws deterring them from using your sofa or carpet
- SOLID MATERIAL: Made from durable and sturdy particle board perfect for everyday use
- COMFORTABLE FEATURES: Covered in soft plush fabric, it's a cosy spot for pets to relax and play
- DIMENSIONS: 16H x 44L x 24Wcm. Roller: ?12 x 20Lcm. MAXIMUM LOAD 20KG. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Dimensions: H:1.0 x W:1.0 x D:1.0 cm
- Colour: Grey
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Particle Board, Plush, Sisal
- Model Number: D30-193V01
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.