PawHut Plush Cat Tree Scratcher - Kitty Activity Play Centre Tunnel W/ Dangling Balls - Grey
Give your cat a place to relax whilst being entertained with the PawHut Cat Tree Plush Scratcher. This mini cat-tree from PawHut is perfect for fulfilling your cats natural desire, with its endless opportunities for your pet to play, explore, scratch or just rest. Sisal wrapped posts allows your cat to sharpen their claws without damaging your furniture. Included with a round tunnel, rotatable pole and 2 dangling balls you can rest assured your cat is entertained.
With its soft warm and plush fabric the PawHUt Cat Tree Scratcher is perfect for your pet to relax and be cosy whilst being easy to clean.
Features and Benefits
- Durable & Stable - Solid particle-board construction, large batten-strengthened base ensures great stability.
- Soft plush - The whole cat tree covered with soft and warm plush, making it the perfect retreat for your pet whilst being easy to clean.
- Durable Design - Small cat tree complete with 1 top rotatable pole, half-round tunnel, 1 scratching bridge and 2 dangling balls. Endless fun for your cat to exercise, play and rest.
- Save Your Furniture - Post covered in durable natural sisal ropes included with a scratching bridge will make your cat love to claw. Could keep your cats from clawing your furniture.
- Colour: Light Grey
- Material: Particle Board, Plush, Sisal
- Net Weight: 3.2kg
- Overall Dimension: 40Lx30Wx43H (cm)
- Post Size: ?5.5x40H (cm)
- Rotatable Bar Length: 30 (cm)
- Half Round Tunnel Size: 25Lx25W (cm)
- Weight Capacity: 10kg
- Flat Pack
- Assembly Required
- Weight: 3.7Kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.