PawHut Cat Tree Tower and Climbing Activity Centre - Grey
This PawHut activity tree is a serious haven for all cats and kittens.
There are six tiers, packed with perches, a hollow tube, a top bed, house, scratching posts, and play balls. The particleboard structure means it's tough and durable, with a large base for balance when being used. Finished with plush upholstery everywhere, it's safe and comfortable for your pet.
Features and Benefits
- Deluxe design - Features multiple perches, scratching posts, a scratching pad, perches, hollow tunnel, house and play balls. Everything they need for all-day entertainment and rest is here.
- Scratching posts - Formed of jute rope, gives them a place to sharpen their claws, away from the furniture.
- Plush upholstery - Soft and luxurious, keeps your pet extra comfortable and snug
- Particleboard frame - A tough and solid structure, with rounded edges for extra safety.
- Sturdy and safe - Solid E1 grade particleboard construction keeps the whole cat tree strong and stable, non-toxic, and pet friendly. Rounded corners and edges for a safe and pleasant feel.
- Large base - Keeps the activity tree balanced during playtime.
- Color: Light grey(Plush), Beige(Jute rope)
- Material: E1 class MDF, plush, jute
- Overall Dimension: 65L x 45W x 172H cm
- Condo Size: 50L x 37W x 28H cm
- Door Hole Size: Dia. 18cm
- Second-tier Perch Size: 41L x 36W cm
- Third-tier Perch Size: 41L x 36W cm
- Forth-tier Perch Size: 41L x 36W cm
- Fifth-tier Perch Size: 66L x 45W cm
- Sixth-tier Perch Size: Dia. 33 x 6H cm
- Diameter of Cat Tunnel: 20cm
- Diameter of Cat Scratching Pad: 28cm
- Bottom Plate Size: 65L x 45W cm
- Hanging Balls Size: Dia. 5 x 15cm
- Pole Dimension: Dia. 7.2cm
- Teasing Rope Size: 40cm
- Recommend Pet Weight: under 5kg
- Assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.