PawHut Cat Tree Tower Climbing With Jute Scratching Post - Light Grey
Give your cat a place of their own with the PawHut Cat Tree Tower Climbing Activity Centre. Designed with its various platforms to keep them entertained and active day and night you can rest assured your furry friend will be happy and comfortable.
Made with a main house and a top bed, the PawHut Cat tree was made with fun in mind including perches and play balls to keep your cat entertained at all times. Equipped with a scratching area your cat can also keep her claws sharp and short whilst staying comfortable with the soft plush designed all over the cat tree making it cosy and comfortable.
Features and Benefits
- Scratching Posts - Wrapped in natural jute rope to safely sharpen their claws, helps keep them away from furniture and more.
- Soft Fabric - Covered with soft and comfortable short plush, making it the perfect resting area for your furry friends. And the felt box fixed by velcro is removable and easy to clean.
- Multi-activity - Three-tier design formed of top bed, small house, perches, scratching board and posts , plenty for kitten/cat to do.
- Sturdy - Particle board is designed with a sturdy structure whilst the large base keeps it balanced.
- Colour: Light Grey
- Material: E1 Grade particle-board
- Soft plush, jute
- Overall dimension: 48L x 40W x 142H (cm)
- Base size: 48L x 40W (cm)
- 2nd tier size: 30L x 20W (cm)
- Scratching board size: 32L x 17W (cm)
- 3rd tier size: 48L x 40W (cm)
- Felt cat box size: 33L x 32W x 30H (cm)
- Door hole size: 16L x 20H (cm)
- 4th tier size: 48L x 40W (cm)
- Top tier size: ?30 x H6 (cm)
- Weight: 10.56Kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
PET MAXIMUM LOAD 4.5KG. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.