PawHut Cat Tree with Climbing Ladder, Scratching Post and Ball - Grey
Give them a great place to rest and keep entertained, day and night. Give them this activity tree from PawHut.
The frame is made from particle board so it's tough, with a large base to keep the balance when being used, with plush upholstery so it's soft and cosy. It features a small ladder to reach the first level, a middle house, a top perch bed with cute cat-shaped ears and a dangling play ball. There are two jute rope scratching posts to finish so they can keep their claws sharp, short and healthy.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-activity design – Features house, perches, stairs, scratching posts and play ball. A spot for them to play and relax any time of day.
- Scratching posts – Wrapped with natural jute rope for them to safely sharpen claws, helping to keep away from furniture.
- Plush upholstery – Soft and cosy, makes it safe and enjoyable for your pet to use. Particle board frame is durable, large base keeps it balanced.
- Colour: Light grey
- Material: Particle board, Jute
- Overall dimension: L60 x W40 x H100cm
- Base size: L60 x W40cm
- 2nd tier size: L37 x W30cm
- Ladder size: L28 x W16cm
- Cat box size: Dia. 34 x H26cm
- Door hole size: L16 x W20cm
- 4th round tier size: Dia. 30cm
- Top cat bed size: Dia. 34 x H6cm
- Hanging ball size: Dia. 5cm
- Scratching post size: Dia. 6.9cm
- Suitable for cats lighter than 4.5kg
- Assembly required
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.