Satisfy your cat’s natural instincts in a safe way with this cat tree from PawHut!
This multi-activity centre features a natural sisal covered scratching post, teasing ball toy, and a perch. The cat scratcher is designed to benefit both pets and owners by providing a place to relieve cats’ desire to claw and to climb, while saving your carpets and household furniture from damage. The perch also makes an ideal spot to rest, thanks to the soft plush surface and spacious size.
Keep your kitten happy and your home safe with this deluxe climbable cat tree! Perfect for rest, play and exercise, your cats can spend all day on it for endless entertainment and fun.
Features and Benefits
- All in 1 Design – This 2-level cat activity centre features a scratching post, perch and hanging ball for endless entertainment.
- Sturdy and Safe – Made of soldi particle board to keep the whole structure strong and stable, this cat tree is non-toxic and pet friendly.
- Plush Perch – Covered with soft and comfortable plush fabric, the perch makes the ideal resting area for your furry friends.
- Cat Tree
- Includes Scratch Post, Teasing Ball, and Perch
- Material: Bamboo Fibre Board, 420g/m² Plush, Sisal
- Dimensions: H 70 x W 45 x L 45cm
- Perch Dimension: H 9 x W 37 x L 46cm
- Rope Diameter: 0.56cm
- Weight Capacity: 15kg
- Product Weight: 4.7kg
- Colour: Brown
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.