For the cats who love to lounge, this cat tree from PawHut makes a perfect choice.
Comprising a simple one-tier design, it features a large perch bed which is surrounded by a high wall for safety. There is soft plush inside the bed and also on the base so your pet is kept cosy and comfortable as they relax. Finished with a hanging play ball, which is ideal for when your furry friend is feeling a little mischievous. Made from particle board, the structure is solid, with jute rope wrapped around the middle to give your cat somewhere to scratch their claws.
Keep your kitten happy and your home safe with this deluxe climbable cat tree. Perfect for rest, play and exercise, your cats can spend all day on it for endless fun and relaxation.
Features and Benefits
- Two Tier Design – This multi-level cat activity centre allows your fur baby to get away from everyone and rest comfortably all day long.
- Sturdy and Safe – Made of solid particle board to keep the whole structure strong and stable, with a large base to keep it balanced.
- Sisal Posts – The jute covered posts safely allow your cat to sharpen their claws, deterring them from using your furniture.
- Cat Tree
- Two Tier Design
- Soft and Comfortable
- Sturdy and Safe
- Material: Particle Board, Plush and Jute Rope
- Dimensions: H 49 x W 40 x L 40cm
- Top Perch: Φ 35cm
- Bottom Panel: Φ 40cm
- Central Pole: Φ 8.3cm
- Weight Capacity: Suitable for Cats Under 4kg
- Product Weight: 3kg
- Colour: Beige
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.