PawHut Ceiling Hanging Cat Activity Tree w/ House Perches - Beige
Let the fun commence with this multi-tier cat furniture from PawHut.
Covered in soft plush for comfort, with a tough frame which keeps itself balanced. It is a hanging-ceiling design which comes with a tension rod for safe attachment. Two small houses are on the bottom for them to hide away, with multiple platforms for them to jump up and down. A hanging ball gives them something to play with. It is finished with cat scratching post, so they can keep their claws short and in shape.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-tier design – Features two bottom houses, various platforms from top to bottom, a hanging play ball and scratching posts, give your cat/kitten plenty of things to do and keep entertained.
- Scratching posts – Safely allows your cat to sharpen their claws, deterring them away from using your furniture.
- Particle board frame – Ensures the tree is strong, durable and resistant to moisture and warping for reliability, with a heavy base to keep it upright.
- Ceiling-haning design – An extra long and height adjustable design, this cat tower ceiling comes with a tension back for extra safety and firm attachment.
- Colour: Beige
- Material: Particle board, 100% Polyester, sisal
- Dimensions: H240-260 x L45 x W45cm
- Perches (bottom to top): L45 x W45cm, Dia. 48cm, L45 x W45cm, L48 x W35cm, L48x W35cm
- Houses: H56 x D30cm
- Front Door: Dia. 18cm
- Weight Capacity (Whole) 30kg
- Weight Capacity (House) 4.54kg
- Flat pack: Yes
- Maximum weight: 5kg
- Assembly required
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.