PawHut Chicken Coop For small Animals w/ Outdoor Run - Grey
House your chickens in a place they'll love thanks to this deluxe coop from PawHut. A combination of a house and an enclosed outside area, they'll be able to comfortably choose where they want to go, wherver they want. The house is painted with non-toxic paint and built from solid fir wood providing durability. The outdoor run is enclosed with spray wire to keep the chickens in and keep predators out.
With a ramp for your chickens to walk in and out hassle free, this coop is finished with a slide-out dropping tray for easy cleaning and routine tasks. Safe, comfortable and beautiful makes this the perfect coop for your chickens and you. Made with windows for letting in air and light you can rest assured your pets won't feel trapped.
Features and Benefits
- Beautiful Design - Looks wonderful placed in your garden and other outdoor surroundings.
- Spacious Living House - Suitable for hen or small chicks and gives them privacy when they want it.
- Protected Outdoor Area - They can roam freely and safely with the spray wire enclosure.
- Solid Fir Wood Construction - Finished with non-toxic paint to keep your chickens safe.
- Nesting Box - Easy access to collect your chicken's eggs. Small coop, 2 grown chickens suggested
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Fir wood
- Overall Dimension: 150.5L x 54W x 87Hcm
- Living House Dimension: 50L x 46W x 66Hcm
- Nesting Box Dimension: 46L x 25W x 32.5Hcm
- Run Box Dimension: Under house: 50L x 46W x 21H
- Side: 66L x 46W x 65.2Hcm
- Window Size: 7W x 10.3Wcm
- Door Size: House: 21.8W x 26.4Hcm
- Run box: 27.9W x 41.3Hcm
- Inside door: 20W x 23Hcm
- Slide-Out Tray Size: 43L x 43Wcm
- Ramp Size: 45L x 17Wcm
- Net Weight: 15.22kg;
- Flat Pack: YES
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.