PawHut Condo Cat Tree w/ Scratching Post, Perches and Hanging Ball - Grey
For cats who love to lounge their way, go for this modern cat tree from PawHut.
Over four tiers, there's a mix of perches, a bed and a large house - giving room for more than one pet. The central cat scratching post are wrapped in sisal rope for them to scratch their claws and keep them sharp. The dangling ball will keep them entertained when you're away. Covered in soft plush, this cat tower is a comfortable place they'll adore spending all day on.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-level resting tree – Features perches, a top bed and a large house, this cat condo gives room for just one cat to sleep and relax.
- Scratching posts – Formed of sisal rope, gives them a place to sharpen their claws, away from the furniture.
- Plush upholstery – Soft and luxurious, keeps your pet extra comfortable and snug.
- Particle board frame – A tough and solid structure provides the strength and rigidity for loads of play time.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: E1 class Particleboard, Plush, Sisal
- Overall Dimension: L52 x W42 x H125cm
- Condo Size: L52 x W42 x H28cm
- Perch Size: L52 x W42cm, L48 x W25cm, L48 x W25cm, L30 x W30 x H7cm
- Perch Height (from the ground): 56cm, 88cm, 119cm
- Door Size: Dia. 18cm
- Pole Dimension: Dia. 6.8cm
- Recommended Cat Weight: 4.5Kg
- Assembly required
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.