Pawhut Deluxe Wood Chicken Poultry Coop & Hens House w/ Nesting Boxes - Green
Give your chickens a house which is not only looks good, but makes them happy to call it their home.
This fir wood coop includes both an indoor and outdoor area, giving them private space and somewhere to catch fresh air. A handy nesting box gives you easy access to their eggs. A hinged roof and multiple door means you can easily get inside to refill water and food. Its never been easier to care for your chickens, as well as ensuring they've got somewhere great to stay.
NOTE: Buyer to determine the number of pets that will fit in the coop depending on breed and size.
Features and Benefits
- Outdoor Run - Gives your chickens a large place to move around outdoors, in the fresh air. Keeps them safely enclosed.
- Multiple Features - Includes chicken nesting box with hinged top, perches inside for your chickens to sit, two ramps and screened windows for ventilation.
- Easy Access - Multiple doors gives you easy access to the inside of the coop for deep cleaning and maintenance.
- Fir wood Structure - Solid and durable, finished with a protective top coat of environmentally friendly paint.
- Colour: Green
- Material: Fir wood & Wire
- Overall Dimensions: 204L x 85W x 93H cm
- Main Door Dimensions: 27L x 26H cm
- Galvanized Iron Drawer Dimensions: 58L x 47W cm
- Running Box Dimensions: 69L x 57W x 68H cm
- Running Box Door Dimensions: 27L x 58H cm
- Connecting Running Box Door Dimensions: 18L x 20H cm
- Nesting Box Dimensions: 30.5L x 65W x 33H cm
- Ramp Dimensions: 63L x 18W cm
- Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.