PawHut Dog Agility Weave Poles w/ Training Obstacle Course Set & Whistle - Orange & White
This Pile weaving set from PawHut is a great way to start, or continue, training your dog outdoors. The set comes with six tall weaves poles, each of which can be used fully together or in parts to suit whether they are beginning their agility discipline, or are in the heights of their training.
Each piece is coloured brightly, so they can spot from a distance and jump and move without hurting themselves. The PawHut Dog agility set is complete with a bag so you can keep all pieces together and carry them easily. Perfect training for your pet you can set the poles up differently for different training routines.
Features and Benefits
- Agility Set With Whistle - Basic dog agility training piece, teaches your pet the basic of discipline and makes their outdoor exercise times more varied and fun. Also, a whistle is included to train your dogs more scientifically and effectively.
- Flexible - Free to combine for different training modes, great for dogs who have just began to train and those who are more advanced.
- Bright Colour - It's easy for pets to spot from a distance, helping to prevent them missing each piece also preventing injuries.
- Pet-Owner Relationships - Play with pets with this set which benefits both and it helps to nurture a healthy relationship.
- Colour: Orange & White
- Material: PE, PVC & ABS
- Overall dimension: 328L x 67W x 93H cm
- Pole size: Φ27mm
- A 600D Oxford bag is included
- Net weight: 2.8kg
- Assembly Required
- Whistle Included
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.