PawHut Foldable Pet Stroller/Basket Carriage w/Brake - Black
This uniquely designed PawHut dog stroller is perfect for pet owners to take their little ones out and about.
Furthermore, a bottle holder and a basket are included which allow you to put your and your pet supplies, and the easy roll wheels mean it can go anywhere you can.
Please note: It is recommended that the pet size be no larger than Pomeranian, Yorkshire, and so on.
Features and Benefits
- Smooth rolling and safe – Two 7'' EVA rear wheels with brakes for easy parking and two 7'' universal front wheels that provide a smooth ride and are off-road friendly as well as 2 safety leashes inside to keep your pet securely strapped in.
- Easy Storage – One-click foldable for you to store it easily when not needed, and perfect for travels with the car. It also equips a basket below to put pet supplies and personal belongings and a bottle holder for energy supplies.
- Solid structure – Steel frame is more lightweight and sturdy for higher safety. 600D Oxford fabric build on steel construction provides shade to protect your pets from sun and rain. The cloth cover of the carriage is also removable for easy cleaning. (Except the canopy)
- Easy entry and convenient – Your pet can easily go through the large 4-stage canopy, and enjoy the breeze from the mesh window.
- Colour: Black, Blue
- Material: Steel, Oxford Fabric
- Overall Dimensions: H92 x W47 xD72cm
- Internal Dimensions with Canopy: H51 x W30 x D48cm
- Internal Dimensions without Canopy: H26 x w30 x D48cm
- Frame Folded Size: H 26 x W47 x D88cm
- Basket Size: H12 x W30 D30cm
- Front/Rear Wheel Size: Dia 7''
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.