Pawhut Folding Pet & Child safety indoor Gate - Dark Brown
- Reviews (2)
Keep pets away from rooms when required with this Pawhut pet stair gate. Made from sprayed metal with the lead-free treated surface for strength and safety. 2 extensions are included, ranging from 75 cm to 103cm wide, allowing it to fit into different sized spaces with ease. Slide and lift, the handle is easy to open, allowing you to pass through quickly without your pet escaping for security. A double locking mechanism ensures your pet is secured in a place to provide maximum safety.
Features and Benefits
- DOUBLE-LOCKING SYSTEM: Adult can open the door with one hand by sliding the button on the top (Need to slide both ends at the same time and then lift). Comes with the bottom locking block, it enhances the stability, to ensure your pet is secured in place.
- EASY ACCESS: Equipped with a small pet door, convenient for pets to pass, it can be kept always open. This pressure-fit stair gate is designed to open both directions, you can adjust it to meet your different need.
- EXTRA WIDE: Comes with 2 extensions (7 cm and 14 cm), it can expand to fit openings between 75 and 103 cm wide. (If the opening width is larger than 82 cm, use the attached extensions.) Note: Please measure your opening before purchasing.
- AUTOMATICALLY CLOSE DOOR: The walk-through door can be closed automatically when its opening angle is less than 90°, and remain open when it goes over 90°, which can solve the trouble that you occasionally forget to close it.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Metal, ABS
- Single Gate Dimension(without extension): 76H x 70W cm. Expansion: 7 cm, 14 cm
- Width Range: 75-103 cm
- Bar spacing: 5.7 cm, Door to frame spacing: 5.5 cm, opening width: 60 cm
- Small door size: 22.4W x 27H cm, opening size: 19W x 17.8H cm
- Item Label: D06-110V01BK
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.