PawHut Free Standing Adjustable Pet Gate For Outdoors and Indoors - Brown
This PawHut pet gate is perfect for keeping your pets away from rooms you don’t want them in. Simply place the gate In front of the door and keep your pets in their designated space. A great idea for keeping your pets room and children’s room separate. Constructed using pine wood and metal grills the Free Standing Pet Gate is designed to be used for long periods of time. The gate can be altered in different sizes from 58 cm to 100 cm accommodating different areas in your house.
Made from two support feets helps prevent the gate from tipping over making it a great addition to any home. Designed from modern and beautiful hardwood with iron gauze the gate is both sturdy and durable whilst also complementing any area of your house.
Features and Benefits
- Quality Material - Constructed using pine wood and metal grills the PawHut Adjustable Pet Gate is made to last for long periods of time.
- Sturdy - Designed with two support feets the gate can be placed anywhere in your house without tipping over.
- Adjustable - The PawHut Pet Gate is adjustable with its ability to alter between 61 cm to 103 cm makes it perfect in accommodating different door widths.
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Pine Wood & Iron
- Net Weight: 2.8Kg
- Extended Gate Size: 103L x 32W x 54H (cm)
- Overall Dimension: 61L x 32W x 54H (cm)
- Easy Assembly
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.