PawHut Futuristic Capsule-Shaped Cat Litter Box w/ 2 Doors Litter Scoop Drawer - Grey
A cool design like no other, this litter box from PawHut will give your cat complete privacy and put them at ease when they need to use it. A space-capsule look, it consists of one large main room, where they can enter and leave easily with the doors.A top panel allows more light to enter inside, creating an open look which won't scare your pet. It comes with a litter scoop which can be fixed on the side so you don't lose it, and the removable tray makes cleaning dirty litter easy. A stylish piece you won't be afraid having all to see in the home.
Constructed with space in mind the PawHut Futuristic Cat Litter Box comes with a large main compartment, giving your cat privacy when they need to use this litter box whilst the high sides prevents litter from falling out. The side handles make it easily maneuverable allowing you to place it anywhere you like.
Features and Benefits
- Private Design - Allows your cat to litter in their own space, helping them feel more at ease. Also conceals any odors to keep your odors to keep your home smelling fresh.
- Easy to clean - Features removable tray for quick and efficient cleaning. Comes with a scoop which can be attached to the side when not in use. High sides prevent litter falling out.
- Two Doors - By installing a stopper on the front door your pet can only enter in but not exit controlling the cat to enter through the frond door and come out from the top, which will be relatively clean. Note: A kitten with weak climbing ability does not advise to install a stopper.
- Plastic Body - Durable and tough, with handles on both sides to carry easily.
- Colour: Grey
- Materials: PP & ABS
- Easy to clean
- Two Doors
- Private Design
- Overall Dimension: 47Wcm x 55Dcm x 44H (cm)
- Door Opening Dimension: 22Wcm x 20H (cm)
- Skylight: ?20 (cm)
- Inside Dmension: 31.5Wcm x 50Dcm x 6.8H (cm)
- Net Weight: 2.65kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.