This refreshing non-slip bathing tub from PawHut is a great choice for washing your pets, or keeping them cool on warmer days.
Made from environmentally friendly materials, with a non-slip base material, this pool is safe for all animals to use. Foldable in design, it is ideal for taking with you on trips so your fur baby always has somewhere refreshing to relax. And with a built in drainage plug, you can effortlessly empty it out after use so it is ready for next time.
Strong and durable, this PawHut pet pool is designed to withstand plenty of use. And thanks to the PVC shell, it is nice and easy to maintain a fresh bathing environment for your furry friends.
Features and Benefits
- Indoor Outdoor Use – This pet swimming pool is designed for indoor and outdoors use, so your pet always has somewhere refreshing to go.
- Foldable – Foldable, lightweight and portable, it is perfect for carrying with you when you go out and about.
- Easy to Clean – This plastic pool has a PVC shell, which is easy to maintain and clean. Simply wipe with a damp cloth.
- Pet Pool
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Foldable Design
- Non-slip Material
- Drainage Hole
- Easy to Clean
- Material: PVC, PET, Plank
- Dimensions: H 20 x Φ80cm
- Square Surrounding Edge: H 20 x W 16cm
- Single Plank: H 17.5 x W 14cm
- Drainage Hole: Φ3.2cm
- Product Weight: 2.5kg
- Colour: Blue
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.