PawHut Large Foldable Pet Swimming Pool - Blue
- Reviews (1)
Don't forget about your pets this summer! Make it fun for everyone with the PawHut foldable PVC pet swimming pool. Give your furry friend the opportunity to enjoy and stay cool during those warm summer days. Made of durable PVC material it is easy to set up and simple to use. The pawhut bathing tub is collapsible, which means it is easy to carry and store away when not in use or for traveling. This portable swimming pool has many uses including a cat or dog pool, collapsible dog bathtub, sandbox, or ball pit.
Keep things cool during the warm seasons with the perfect pool from PawHut. Designed with Built in thick compression wood board makes the pool slip resistant and durable whilst also staying foldable perfect for storage with no inflation necessary.
Features and Benefits
- Cooling Fun - Give your furry friend the opportunity to enjoy and stay cool during those warm summer days, as well as a place to play and have fun.
- No Inflation Necessary - Simply unfold the pet pool, fill it with water and sit back and watch your pet play in it. Designed for dual use and can be used indoors and outdoors, so buyers no need to worry about geographical restrictions.
- All-Purpose Design - This foldable swimming pool has many uses including a cat or dog pool, puppy and bathing tub, sandbox, or ball pit. Suitable for XS-S sized dogs.
- Safe & Durable - PVC material, built-in-thick compression wood board, makes the whole pool more durable and sturdy. The bottom is non-slip, which provides a firm position on the ground.
- Foldable & Easy to Store - A built in plug makes draining the water fast and simple. It is foldable and portable, which means it's easy to carry and store away when not in use for traveling.
- Colour: Blue
- Material: PVC & Composite Board
- Easy to Store
- Unfolded Dimensions: 120 Diameter x 30 H cm
- Folded Dimensions: 33L x 32W x 9H cm
- Drainage Hole: 3cm Diameter
- Suitable for dogs within 35kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.