PawHut Luxury Tub-Shaped Velvet-Feel Pet Sofa W/ Wood Frame & 4 Feet Support - Grey
This mini dog chair from PawHut is the perfect spot for your pet to relax and revitalise themselves in. The PawHut mini dog chair is made from a wooden frame to ensure a solid and sturdy structure. Crafted into a tub design, the chair is surrounded by a high wall for safety. Filled with a thick foam, the removable cushions is extremely comfortable, allowing your pet to sit for extended periods of time.
Wrapped with soft velvet upholstery the chair is finished in a stylish stitched design complementing any area of your home while its four stum legs provide balance keeping the chair in place. The sturdy wood can hold up to 11Kg. The cover of the seat can be removed making it easy to clean keeping your pets area clean and hygienic.
Features and Benefits
- Modern Design - Modern and elegant style, this pet sofa features a soft velvet surface with geometric patterns, curved armrest and backrest, creates a luxurious sitting spot for your lovley pet making it eye catching among your pets furniture collection.
- Soft & Comfortable - Thick sponge padded cushion with soft velvet surface provides enough support and superior comfort for your lovley pet to rest on it. The cover of the seat cushion is removable for easy cleaning
- Durable & Stable - Solid hardwood frame in superior strength can support up to 11kg, suitable for small dogs and cats. 4 legs on the bottom keep raised dog bed steady whilst its lfted off the floor makes your pet damp free.
- Safety Design - Wide seat with armrest and high backrest protects pets from falling off and makes pets feel safe and secure.
- Colour: Grey
- Materials: Velvet plyester, Brinch Wood & Sponge
- Dimensions: 36H x 65L x 44.5W (cm)
- Seat: 19H x 46L x 37.5W (cm)
- Seat cushion: 46L x 37.5W x 6D (cm)
- Weight capacity: 11kg
- Net weight: 4.6kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.