PawHut Medium Size Dog Trailer w/ Mesh Windows Large Door & 4 Wheels - Grey
Made for medium-sized dogs who require assistance moving, this blue stroller from PawHut will get your pet out of the house and into fresh air. Spacious in design, the PawHut Pet Stroller comes with a zipped entrance and mesh side panels for lots of ventilation keeping your pet comfortable during your journeys.
Designed with easy maneuverability the PawHut Pet Stroller comes with two large back wheels and 360° front wheels for smooth and safe movement. Finished with a removable handle and inner seat cushion makes the pet stroller easy to clean. Recommended that the size of your pet does not exceed the golden retriever and Labrador. With a maximum weight of 55Kg the PawHut Pet Stroller is suitable for medium-sized dogs.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable Travel - Great for older dogs and less-abled pets who require help moving around outdoors.
- Spacious - Large inner area with removable cushion allows them to travel comfortable. Four side mesh windows for an open feel and plenty of air circulation makes any Journey for your pet enjoyable.
- Four Wheels - Equipped with two large back wheels, and two front 360° moving wheels for easy and stable movement make any journey smooth and comfortable for your little fury friend.
- Metal Frame - Designed with a sturdy metal frame the PawHut Medium Sized Dog Stroller keeps its shape together for continues usage.
- Colour: Grey & Black
- Materials: Metal & Oxford Fabric
- Dimensions: 110H x 98L x 82W (cm)
- Inner: 64H x 80L x 64W (cm)
- From ground: 15 (cm)
- Front door: 55H x 33L (cm)
- Top mesh: Φ50 (cm)
- Side mesh: 37H x 52W (cm)
- Back mesh: 15H x 60W (cm)
- Front wheel: Φ18 (cm)
- Rear wheel: Φ27 (cm)
- Bag: 23H x 43W (cm)
- Maximum load: 55kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.