PawHut Metal Large Bird Cage for Parrot, Finch or Macaw - Black
A fun and secure interactive cage for your pet, such as finch, parrot, cockatiel, conure, canary, macaw, parakeet and others can benefit from the physical and mental stimulation provided by an enclosure that provides plenty of living space and room for activity.
This cage is constructed in high-quality metal wire, steel tube, PS, and wood. It comes with 2 feeding bowls for food and water and has 3 doors, 1 on the top and 2 on either side, and 2 wooden perches for the birds to sit on. The cage can sit on the trolley which comes with a shelf for placing items, and with the wheels, it can be easily moved around. Excellent manufacturing quality for long-lasting use.
Features and Benefits
- Easy movement - Effortlessly move this budgie cage with the stand from one spot to the next. The universal wheels are quiet and make moving your feathered friend quick and secure.
- Detachable and easily accessible - The parrot cage is detachable, which is easy for daily care and maintenance. It contains 3 doors for easy access to the inner area, 2 perches and 2 food containers for daily supply.
- Easy to clean - The front slide-out tray on the bottom of this bird play stand is designed to catch birdseed and is easy to slide out for cleaning, make your bird's home clean all the time.
- Sturdy - This parrot cage is made of high-quality steel and a wood pole, this birdcage kit will provide years of use and enjoyment.
- Material: Metal wire, steel pipe, wood and PS
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 12.74kg
- Tray Dimension?50L x 50W x 4H (cm)
- Front Door Size?35W x 49H (cm)
- Side Door Size?12W x 14.5H (cm)
- Supporting Frame Dimension: 51L x 51W x 70H (cm)
- Overall Dimension: 53L x 53W x 153H (cm)
- Bowl Size: Dia. 9.5cm
- Self assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Please note: The roof can be opened and it equips a wooden perch that provides a better view for them.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.