PawHut Modern Corduroy Pet SofaFor Small Dog & Cat W/ Wood Frame & Thick Cushion - Grey
This dog couch from PawHut is made for cats and dogs to lounge in luxury creating maximum joy for your furry friends. The frame is made from wood, making it solid and stable during everyday use, and its crafted into a large oval shape, giving them plently of resting room to stretch and relax in their natural position.
The corduroy-feel upholstery is soft to the touch, and it's fitted with a thick cushion for them to lie on comfortably. The PawHut Modern pet sofa also provides a stylish contrast with its colour complimenting any area of your home whilst the four thick feet keep the sofa balanced.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish Design - A beautiful modern-looking piece, this dog sofa is presented in a mid grey tone and features contrasting black piping on the seams. It is wrapped in on-trend corduory upholstery and features three black buttons.
- Wood Frame - A solid and robust structure for everyday use. Crafted into a large oval design with a high back for safety. Suitable for small dogs and pets.
- Four Wide Feet - Provides balance and stability to the frame, also helps to protect your floor.
- Comfortable - Removable cushion is filled with thick sponge, allowing them to rest and relax with ease. Soft upholstery is easy to clean.
- Colour: Grey
- Materials: Wood, Push & Sponge
- Dimensions: 35.5H x 66.5L x 45W (cm)
- Seat: 20H x 52.5L x 37.5W (cm)
- Cushion: Size: 10H x 49.5L x 36W (cm)
- Weight Capacity: 15 kg
- Net weight: 4.6 kg
- Flat pack: Yes
- Maximum Load 15Kg
- Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.