PawHut Multi-Level Cat Tree Tower Activity Center w/ Scratching Posts - Grey
Cave into your cat's demands and give them somewhere snazzy to rest and play - go for this activity tree from PawHut.
A three-tier design, it combines a large house with two perches so they can move about freely. The structure, made from MDF to ensure it is strong and tough for daily use, is fitted with several jute rope scratching posts, allowing your cat/kitten to keep their claws sharp and in shape. All three levels feature a soft cushion for comfort, with the large base to finish - keeping the tree balanced and upright. The perfect way to pique your pet's interests day and night.
Features and Benefits
- Three-tier design – Features a large house and two perches - giving your cat/kitten space and places to move around and relax. Keeps them entertained when you're away.
- Scratching posts – Using durable jute rope wrapped around the poles, it allows your pet to safely keep their claws in shape. Deters them from using your furniture.
- Four soft cushions – Placed on each surface/perch, it ensures they have a comfortable place to rest. Fixed in place with a Velcro-style fastening underneath.
- MDF frame – A solid and non-toxic structure which can cope with everyday use from your cat.
- Large base – Keeps the tree balanced which helps prevent it from falling over.
- Colour: Grey
- Materials: MDF, plush and jute
- Dimensions: H113 x L60 x W40cm
- House: H40 x L40 x W40cm
- House entrance: Dia. 22cm, H21 x W21cm
- Perch, bottom to top: L60 x W40cm, L40 x W30cm and L40 x W30cm
- Scratching post: Dia. 7.6cm
- Recommended Cat Weight: 6kg
- Assembly required
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.