PawHut Multi-Level Cat Tree w/ Scratching Post, Perch, Tunnel and Hanging Ball - Beige
Every cat and kitten needs a place to relax and be entertained and this multi-platform PawHut cat-tree fulfils those desires and more.
A sensational amount of fun and relaxation awaits the cats that have an owner who brings this magnificent activity-centre into their lives. There are posts for scratching and multi-level perches for napping and watching over their domain. Super-soft faux-fur fabric makes it a comfy place to watch the world go by and contemplate cat life. Easy assemble with the included instruction and hardware.
Features and Benefits
- Premium design – 3 perches, 2 U-shaped tunnels, 1 tunnel and 1 dangling pom-pom toy with cat teaser for your cat to play, exercise and rest.
- Stable and durable – Solid particle wood construction, durable material built to withstand long term use.
- Warm plush – Whole cat-tree covered with soft and warm plush, making it the perfect retreat, Easily wiped clean.
- Save your furniture – This tall cat-tree will fulfil cat's instinct to climb and sharpen its claws. Protects your furniture from damage.
- Colour: Beige
- Material: Particle Board, Sisal, Plush
- Overall Dimension: L50 x W40 x H105cm
- U Shaped Tunnel Size: Dia. 26 x H25cm
- Round Tunnel Size: Dia. 21 x L20cm
- Bottom Perch Size: Dia. 30 x H7cm
- Top Perch Size: Dia. 30cm
- Weight Capacity:8kg
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Simple to screw together, assembly instruction is included
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.