PawHut Natural Wicker Cat Basket W/ Mat Handle Kitten & Portable Cat Carrying House - Orange
Give your cat the VIP treatment during their outdoor travels with this cat basket from PawHut.
Spacious in design, the PawHut cat basket gives your pet an abundance of room to rest comfortable in. Hand-woven and non-toxic wicker forms the main body in a tunnel shape, giving it an elegant look which protects your cat safely whilst inside. With a metal wire door on the outside and secure buckle fastening, this basket is completed with a plush padded cushion inside and a lift-up handle to carry as smooth as possible. The easy way to get your beloved cat and kitten to and from the vets.
Features and Benefits
- Spacious & Stylish - An easy way to make your cat or kitten comfortable during their outdoor travels. An elegant design you'll love keeping them in.
- Natural Wicker Body - Made into a tunnel design, it is durable and non-toxic and will protect your cat from inside. Sturdy against damage from your cat scratching provides them with a comfortable experience keeping them from hurting their claws against the material.
- Inner Pillow - Soft and plush to ensure your cat is kept comfortable as they travel.
- Metal Wire Door - Kept in place with the easy-use buckle fastenings, keeping your cat securley and safely in the cage.
- Carry Handle - Falls flat and anchored to the basket. It allows you to carry the basket smoothly whilst on the move.
- Colour: Orange
- Material: Wicker, Velvet Fabric & Metal
- Overall Dimension: 37 L x 29 W x 28 H cm
- Door Dimension: 29 W x 28 H cm
- Mat Dimension: 28 L x 36 W cm
- Weight Capacity: 5 kg
- Net Weight: 1.4 kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.