Pawhut Outdoor Wooden Cat House w/ Waterproof Roof For Shelter - Earthy Yellow
This PawHut cat house is a great outdoor home for cats. When the cats are outdoor, this is a secure shelter for them to hide in. It can also be a cool place for them to relax in when it gets hot under the sun. Made from Fir wood and sitting well above the ground prevents unwanted animals from entering their home.
Designed with a built in cat flap and window creates good air circulation for your pet preventing them from overheating during the hot summer. The roof is not permanently attached making it easier for owner to open and clean the house keeping it hygienic and perfect for easy access to place kitten in or out of the house, making it this a great home for your cat when they are outdoors.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy & Weather Resistant - Constructed of solid fir wood frame, this cat house is stable and durable. Coated with non-toxic water-based asphalt roof protects your pet from any weather keeping them cosy at all times.
- Comfortable Habitat - Constructed with a transparent window allows you to observe your pet more easily whilst also providing with an excellent view of your garden. Lockable door included for extra safety.
- Detachable Legs - Four legs can be disassembled to meet your different requirements. Elevated foundation protects the house from damp and ground chill.
- Colour: Earthy yellow
- Material: Fir
- Overall Dimension: 70L x 51.5W x 60H (cm)
- Window Size: 14.5L x 14.5H (cm)
- Door Size: 15.5L x 15.5H (cm)
- Leg Height: 20 (cm)
- Net Weight: 8.5kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.