PawHut Pet 3 Step Folding Stairs W/ Adjustable Wooden Ramp & Carpet - Dark Brown
In ideal solution from PawHut to help your pets enjoy places hard for them to get to. Constructed from a wooden frame the simple design is soft, covered with carpet the PawHUt 3 stair steps provides a soft accent to any room.
The PawHut Pet Stairs is sturdy and can support up to 30kg. With its folding design the stairs can be easily stored away when not in use. The pet steps make life more comfortable for your pets when they need it most.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy - The wooden pet stairs is sturdy and durable and can support weight up to 30kg.
- Soft - Made from a soft design each step is covered with carpet providing your pet with a comfortable experience ensuring they don't damage their paws.
- Foldable - The pet stairs is easily foldable making it perfect for storing under your bed or cupboard when not in use.
- Colour: Dark Brown
- Material: MDF, Wood & Carpet
- Product Dimension: 40.8W x56.5L x 42.5-51.5H (cm)
- Box Dimension: 76L x 47W x 20.8H (cm)
- Weight Capacity: 30kg
- Gross Weight: 6.8kg
- Net Weight: 5.6kg
- Assembly Required
- : Each Step Size: 38.5L x 16.5W x 15.5H (cm)
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.