PawHut Pet Agility Training Equipment (Poles + Hurdle + Tunnel) - Blue & Yellow
This pet agility training set by PawHut is an excellent piece of equipment to train your pet. This is a great tool to use from your pets early age to create a bond between owner and animal. This will provide a comfortable and happy experience both for the owner and pet.
Constructed with a long sturdy spike into the ground the PawHut agility pole is adjustable height of high jump and provides a bag for portable packaging perfect for taking on different journeys. Included with a 6 steel stakes, 4 spikes 1 string and 1 bag for packaing you can promote your pets health and well being anywhere.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy - Made with long sturdy spikes the PawHut training pole digs into the ground securing the pole.
- Adjustable - You can adjust height of jump making it comfortable for your pet.
- Inspires - The PawHut pet agility training pole inspires your dog to interact with you whilst promoting your pet well being and health.
- Colour: Blue & Yellow
- Material: PE & 190 polysester clothe
- Net Weight: 2.9kg
- Dimensions Included: 1 x Tunnel Size: φ60 x 148L (cm)
- 2 x Vertical Pole: 85L x φ3.2 (cm)
- 4 x Slalom Poles: 60H × 3.2 (cm)
- 1 x Crossbar: 85L x φ3.2 (cm)
- 1 x String Size: 2.4L (m) x φ6 (mm)
- Lunch Box: 88L x 88W x 2.5T (cm)
- 1 x String length: 2.4 (m)
- Accessories Included: ; 6 steel stakes ; 4 spikes ; 4 lunch box spikes ; 1 string ; 1 bag for packaging
- Gross Weight: 3.7kg
- Packaging Dimension: 76.5Lx 64Wx 9H (cm)
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.