PawHut Pet Foldable Grooming Table w/ Adjustable Arm & Non-Slip Tabletop - Black
This grooming table from PawHut is a great investment for any professional or in-home groomers. It features an adjustable grooming bar that can raise the level of your furry friend so you can reach them easily for bathing, trimming and drying.
Constructed with a complete sling to keep your pet safely in place makes it perfect for operations keeping them still and engaged completing the task more effectively. It is a professional quality of grooming equipment you deserve to have. Designed with stainless steel legs and a frame for perfect stability ensures the grooming table does not wobble when in use making it much safer for your pets.
Constructed with a flexiable design you can adjust the bar for various size dogs whilst the non-skid rubber finished surface and rounded edges ensure safety and comfort for your pet. Underneath the basket you can store your pets items, essentials and equippment for more convenience, suitable for any professional or in-home groomers.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Table - The adjustable stainless steel dog grooming table helps raise easily to the level of your pet for bathing, trimming , drying or grooming.
- Non-slip Rubber - The tabletop is wrapped with non-slip rubber material that ensures the safety of your pet and keeps them stable when in use.
- Sturdy Structure - Dog bone shaped tabletop with aluminium alloy edge is lovely and sturdy. High-quality stainless steel legs with 4 anti-slip pads, ensures stability and strength.
- Space Saving - Features an underneath basket to store a variety of pet grooming tools as well as a foldable design for added convenience and save your room space. Other parts need to be removed when folding the table.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Rubber & stainless steel
- Overall Dimension: 94.5L x 55.3W x 80.6H cm (Adjustable arm not included)
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Bar Height (to the desktop): 65-100 (cm)
- Leash Length: 50 (cm)
- Bottom Basket Dimension: 65L x 32W (cm)
- Weight Capacity: 80kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.