PawHut Pet Foldable Stroller/Travel Carriage with Reversible Handle - Red
Take the dog outdoors with you safely thanks to this pet stroller from PawHut.
It comes with smooth-rolling wheels and a handle, making it easy to take with you on the road. The top basket is spacious so they get plenty of room inside, protected with a mesh window to allow air in and out and a three-level adjustable canopy to shield them from above. It comes with a bottom basket and zipped pouch for easy storage on-the-go, finished with a reversible handlebar so you can push this piece either facing your pet or looking away from it.
Suitable for small dogs such as Bichon Frise and Pug.
Features and Benefits
- Large basket – Plenty of room for your pet to rest, protected with an adjustable overhead canopy. Mesh window so they can breathe. Zipped door for easy access. Two inner leashes for safety.
- Four wheels – Brakes on rear wheels for safety and 360° moving front wheels for smooth movement. The push handle can be reversed back and forth to meet your different needs.
- Steel frame – Structure is sturdy and keeps its shape when being used. Frame is foldable and lightweight so it can be stored and carried easily. Features bottom basket and zipped pouch for storage.
- Colour: Red
- Material: Steel, Oxford Fabric
- Overall Dimension: 76.5L x 52W x 95H cm
- Internal Dimension: 63L x 36W x 51/24H cm (Canopy included/not included)
- Folded Size: 80L x 52W x 27H cm
- Rear Door Size: 29W x 38.5H cm
- Top Mesh Skylight Size: 24L x 19W cm
- Front Zipped Mesh Window Size: 26L x 14.5W cm
- Basket Size: 34L x 27.5W x 14H cm
- Front Wheel Size: Dia 6''
- Rear Wheel Size: Dia 6''
- Suitable for small dogs (E.g. Bichon Frise and Pug)
- Weight capacity: 20kg
- Self assembly required
- 12 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.