Pawhut 4 Panel Wooden Dog Barrier & Folding Fence W/ Support Feet - Brown
This PawHut pet gate will safely and effectively limit the range of your pet's activities. It's formed of four MDF panels, each connected by hinges so you can bend it to different shapes when required. When not in use, it can be easily folded up to save space. Suitable for doorways, stairs, entrances, and more, this is a great product to help keep pets protected when you need that extra helping hand.
Features and Benefits
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Built with solid pine wood and quality dual hinges, durable and pet-friendly. A smooth surface ensures extra safety, keeping your pets securely confined while you are away.
- FOUR PANELS: Dual-sided folding system allows it can be set to different shapes. Great for setting up in different-sized spaces. Space between bars prevents them from feeling trapped.
- FOLDABLE: Can be stored easily without taking too much space.
- TWO FEET: Keeps the frame balanced, can be removed for storage.
- Colour: Brown
- Material: Pine Wood
- Overall Dimension: 204L x 30W x 61H cm
- Single Piece Size: 51L x 61H cm
- Folding Size: 51L x 61W x 7.5T cm
- Support foot size: 30L x 8W x 1.8T cm
- Bar Space Size: 5 cm
- Assembly required
- Item Label: D06-084
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.