Pawhut Pet Sofa Dog Couch Bed Cat Lounger With Storage Pocket Removable Cushion - Grey
A new lounging area for your pet, in the form of this sofa from PawHut. This luxurious dog couch is a great place for your dog or cat to relax and rest. Fir wood frame with soft plush surface, this dog bed is both stylish and stable as pet furniture. Padded with thick sponge gives the extra comfort and softness for your pet. With a storage pocket for easy storage. A great raised dog bed and a must-have for any owner.Features:- Come with comfort seat cushion with thick padding- Cover of the seat cushion is removable for easy cleaning- Wide seat with armrest and high backrest protects pets from falling off With storage pocket, for placing toy, food etc- Come with non-slip feet- Recommend for small sized dogs under 8 kgSpecification:- Colour: Silver Grey- Material: Plush, Fir- Overall Dimensions: 69W x 49D x 38H cm- Inner Dimensions: 38W x 43.5D x 19.5H cm- Cushion Dimensions: 38W x 43.5D x 7H cm- Off the Ground: 5 cm- Weight Capacity: 10 kg- Item Label: D04-016V70- 1 x Pet Sofa- 1 x Manual
- WOOD FRAME: Made of solid fir wood for everyday use. Wide design for them to stretch out on, with a high back and sides, so they won't fall off the sides whilst sleeping
- STORAGE: With a storage pocket behind the dog sofa bed, for placing toy, food and other pet supplies
- THICK PADDING: Cosy seat cushion with soft plush surface allows them to sit and relax comfortably, whilst ensuring their body is supported
- EASY TO CLEAN: The zippered cushion cover of this raised dog bed is removable and washable for easy cleaning
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Overall dimensions: 69W x 49D x 38H cm, Internal dimensions: 38W x 43.5D x 19.5H cm. Recommend for small sized dogs under 8 kg
- Dimensions: H:1.0 x W:1.0 x D:1.0 cm
- Colour: Grey
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Plush, Fir
- Model Number: D04-016V70
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.