Pawhut Rabbit Hutch Cover Bunny Guinea Pig Cage Water-resistant Protector - Brown
Protect your outdoor rabbit hutch in all weather conditions with this cover from PawHut. Made of high density polyester fabric and PVC with water-resistant coating to protect against rain and bird droppings. This lightweight cover is easy to put on and clean. Comes with 25 small reinforced holes to ensure the ventilation, helping to prevent condensation build up on damp days.Features:- Our protective cover is wind and showerproof, helping to keep bedding and food dry.- Features a roll up door with a zip fastening for quick and easy access..- The small reinforced holes added ventilation.- Made of polyester fabric and PVC with water-resistant coating to protect against rain.- Ensures a secure fit around your hutch, helping to hold in place during windy weather.Specification:- Color: Brown.- Material: Polyester Fabric, PVC. - Overall Dimensions: 124L x 65W x 89Hcm.- Left Run Box Dimensions: 59W x 60D x 53Hcm.- Right Living Room Dimensions: 66W x 65D x 89Hcm.- Door Size: 29W x 56.5Hcm.- Item Label: D51-317.
- PROTECTIVE COVER: Perfect for keeping your hutch in good condition, especially in adverse weather. A zipped door included for quick and easy access
- GOOD VENTILATION: Small holes to prevent condensation and dampness from building up
- WATER AND UV-RESISTANT: Made from high density polyester fabric with coating can withstand wet weather and it's easy to clean
- SECURE FIT: It's firm and holds in place perfectly - ideal for windy days. Suitable for these SKUs: D51-175,D51-088GY
- DIMENSIONS: 90H x 124L x 65Wcm
- Dimensions: H:1.0 x W:1.0 x D:1.0 cm
- Colour: Brown
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Polyester Fabric, Pvc
- Model Number: D51-317
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.