PawHut Raised Duo Pet Bowls w/ Steel Bowls & Adjustable Shelf - Dark Brown
This elevated feeder from PawHut allows your Pet to eat comfortable. Made from MDF, the frame is tough and durable and features two stainless steel bowls, one for food and one for water.
The holding rack can be set to three different levels which is best suited for your dog/cat. A curved design in a beautiful dark brown tone ensures style, with the two cut-out handles making it easy to pick up and move around. The two removable stainless steel bowls can carry up to 2.5 litres one for food and one for drinking. Perfect for feeding your pet without straining their necks.
Features and Benefits
- Elevated Design - Holding shelf can be adjusted to three different heights allowing you to set a level which suits your pet best. Prevents them straining their neck whilst eating and drinking.
- MDF Frame - A solid and durable structure for everyday use. Beautiful dark brown finished in a stylish curved design. Side handles to pick up and move easily.
- 2.5 Litres Stainless Steel Bowls - Comes with two bowls one for food and one for water. The bowls can be cleaned hygienically.
- Colour: Dark Brown
- Materials: MDF & Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 47H x 54L x 31.5W (cm)
- Bowl shelf: 51L x 30W (cm)
- Platform adjustable heights: 16.9cm/29.7/42.5 (cm)
- Bowl: 7H x Φ24 (cm)
- Bowl capacity: 2.5L
- Side handle: 12.5L x 3W (cm)
- Net weight: 6.4kg
- Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.