PawHut Raised Duo Pet Bowls w/ Steel Bowls & Adjustable Shelf - White
This PawHut elevated feeder makes mealtimes easier and more comfortable for your pet. The base is made from MDF for a solid and strong structure which is tough and can cope with everyday wear and knocks when being used.
Constructed with two bowls one for feeding and one for water the PawHut Raised Dog Bowls are made of stainless steals for hygiene and durability making it perfect for easy cleaning. Included with a storage space which is accessed by lifting the top up makes it ideal for storing food conveniently. The Raised Dog Bowls are suitable for larger and older dogs who are unable to bend down to the floor.
Features and Benefits
- Elevated Design - Suitable for large and older dogs, prevents them from bending down to the floor to eat and drink, in turn helping to reduce them hurting and straining themselves.
- Two Bowls - Made from stainless steel, which is tough and can be cleaned hygienically. One bowl for food and one for water, keeping them feed and hydrated.
- Modern Style & Elevated Base - Made of high-quality wood panels with attractive colour painting, you can combine it with your other home furniture. And the pet feeder equips with elevated base which can reduce the strains on your dog's neck, back and joints.
- MDF Base - Solid structure which can handle everyday use from your pet. Side handle to carry easily.
- Colour: White
- Material: MDF & Stainless Steel
- Overall Dimension: 60L x 30W x 41H (cm)
- Bowl platform size: 60L x 30W (cm)
- Bowl size:Φ24 x 7H (cm)
- Storage Space: 58L x 28W x 39H (cm)
- Side handle size: 10L x 2.5W (cm)
- Weight Capacity: 30kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.