Give your treasured pooch or cat the perfect spot to rest and snooze with Pawhut raised dog bed.
Using non-toxic and natural wicker for strength, it is hand-woven into a charming design, sloping from the back to the front, so there is a higher backrest for them to lean on comfortably. A big, plush fleecy cushion sits on the bottom for them to rest comfortably, whilst the four legs help elevate the bed to keep it steady and help prevent damage to the bottom of the main frame.
Features and Benefits
- Charming design - An attractive piece to place in your home, with a sloping design for a higher back so they can rest against it comfortably and safely.
- Handwoven wicker - Non-toxic for health, it is tough and resilient, ensuring durability and strength for use every day.
- Inner cushion - Soft fleecy outer, provides enduring comfort for them to rest and sleep peacefully.
- Four feet - Keeps the wicker dog bed stable and balanced, whilst protecting the main frame from damage.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Wicker, Fleece Fabric
- Overall Dimension: 69L x 42W x 33H cm
- Mat Dimension: 63L x 36W cm
- Weight Capacity: 15 kg
- Net Weight: 2.8 kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Suitable for small cats and dogs
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.