PawHut Retractable Stair Gate for Dogs (150cm Extendable, 85cm Tall) - Black
- Reviews (1)
Need to keep pets from certain places? This PawHut dog barrier does just that. Suitable for hallways, doorways and staircases, it can extend up to 150cm, whilst the switch makes it easy to lock and unlock.
Made from durable aluminium, it stays strong and upright, whilst the PVC can withstand your pet's claws. This puppy gate can be easily moved and folded, so you save space when not in use.
Features and Benefits
- Foldable: This dog gate is easy to store when not in use – it doesn't take up much space
- Retractable: Suitable for openings less than 150cm – the perfect pet gate for doors, hallways, staircases and hallways, keeping pets from certain areas
- Sturdy material: Made from ABS, aluminium alloy and PVC, this safety gate can withstand pet's claws. A strong structure that stays safely upright when in use
- Easy to unlock: Press and turn clockwise, then grasp the handle and attach it to the catch. To lock the pet gate, press down and turn anticlockwise
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium alloy, PVC and ABS
- Dimensions: Maximum expansion: 85H x 165L x 10.7Wcm
- Folded: 85H x 10.7L x 7Wcm
- Mesh curtain: Maximum expansion: 150L x 78.5Wcm
- Simple installation required
- Item label: D06-161V00BK
- Suitable for small dogs, up to 40cm in shoulder height
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.