PawHut Small 3-Tier Multi-Activity Pet Cage w/Wheel, Tunnel, Food and Water Bowl
Bring an abundance of consistent fun into your small pet's day with this animal house from PawHut.
It's formed of three tiers for them to exercise, relax and explore, featuring tunnels, a wheel, a water bottle and a food dish to keep them fed, hydrated and entertained. Thick plastic for the body means it encases your pet completely safely for peace of mind, and its multitude of doors means your pet can move around from each floor easily so they don't feel trapped.
It's finished with a removable bottom tray and it can be paired with another cage. Suitable for Hamsters, Mice and Chinchillas etc, a fantastic upgrade to a standard home.
Features and Benefits
- Three-tier home - Offers your small pet plenty of room to move about and keep active, featuring multiple tunnels, exercise wheels, water bottle and food dish.
- Pet-friendly design - No gaps or sharp corners around so your pet doesn't hurt themselves or become stuck. A comfortable base and floor grid for them as they walk.
- Plastic body - Thick and tough, keeps your pet safe and secure inside. Light clear colour so they can see outside and not feel too trapped. Removable bottom tray included.
- Multiple doors - Easy to change bedding, food and water when needed.
- Colour: Green
- Material: Steel, Plastic
- Overall Dimensions: 40.5L x 28W x 55H cm
- Bottom Tray Size: 40.5L x 28W x 10.5Hcm
- Door Size (buckle included): 14.1W x 9.2H cm
- Door Size (buckle excluded): 14.1W x 11H cm
- Play Tube Diameter: Dia. 5.5cm
- Net Weight: 3.5kg
- Assembly Required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.