PawHut Small Metal Bird Cage w/ Plastic Perch, Swing, Ring Handle - Black
Keep your pet stimulated, safe, and happy with an indoor bird cage from PawHut that promotes well-being and longevity for your feathered friends.
Our cage provides plenty of living space and a pull-out tray for bird droppings. This birdcage includes 2 plastic perches, 2 plastic food containers, and 1 plastic swing ring for your birds to enjoy. Keep them safe, keep them secure, but also keep them happy, active, and occupied for a long life worth living. Just come and buy one for them.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient access - With large front doors, 2 sliding food doors, you will be able to easily access your bird's food, water, and the inside area.
- Sturdy and durable - Made of high-quality metal and durable plastic construction, this bird stand kit will provide years of use and enjoyment. It contains a handle on top for easy transport.
- Easy to clean - The front slide-out tray on the bottom of this bird play stand is designed to catch birdseed and is easy to slide out for cleaning, makes your bird's home clean all the time. Also equipped with a bottom net to separate birds droppings and their activity space.
- Roomy - Give your feathered friends the room they need to walk around comfortably. With 2 plastic perches and 1 plastic swing ring for fully flapping and extending their wings. This birdcage with a stand is the ideal size for finch, canary, budgie, and other similar size birds to perch and live comfortably.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Overall Dimension: 39L x 34W x 47H cm (eave included), 34.5L x 28W x 47H cm (eave not included)
- Bird Cage Dimensions: 28L x 8W x 24H cm (left part), 28L x 26.5W x 38H cm (right part)
- Front Door Size: 9.6W x 11.2H cm
- Feeding Door Size: 5.3W x 5.3H cm
- Diameter of Plastic Perch: Dia. 1.2cm
- Swing Ring Size: Dia. 9.6 x Dia. 0.6cm
- Bottom Tray Size: 29L x 24.5W x 2H cm
- Net Weight: 3.2kg
- Assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.