PawHut Small Rabbit/Guinea Pig Hutch and Play House w/Platform and Ramp - Black
Give your small pet their own safe haven with this cage from PawHut.
In a colourful pink and blue design, it is made with a large living area, protected by metal wire casing, keeping them safely inside and allowing the air to flow through. Inside features a small platform with a food bowl, a water bottle, a ramp and a hay feeder, giving them everything they need to stay happy, hydrated and fed. It's finished with a deep base, which collects dirt and debris, with a large door for easy access. Perfect for Rats, Hamsters, Chinchillas and more.
Features and Benefits
- A happy home - This cage provides a large living space and maximum comfort for your pet. An ideal house for a variety of small animals including small rabbits, pet mink, chinchilla, guinea pig and other similar sized small pets. Note: Not suitable for hamsters and rats.
- One door - Allows easy access in and out for cleaning, refilling food and water and getting your pet inside.
- Multi-use - Inside features an elevated platform with a ramp, a hay feeder, water bottle and food dish. Deep bottom tray for collecting waste and debris to clean easily.
- Metal wire caging - High-quality and thick, keeping them safe inside, with enough spacing so fresh air can flow through.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Metal, PP
- Overall Dimension:72L x 44W x 47Hcm
- Front Door Size: 23.5W x 23Hcm
- Plastic Tray: 68L x 40W x 14Hcm
- Platform Size: 44 L x 25Wcm
- Ramp Size: 40L x 13Wcm
- Food Dish Size: 13L x 13W x 4.5Hcm
- Water Bottle Size: Dia. 6 x 26Hcm
- Net Weight: 3.4kg
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.