PawHut Small Woven Wicker Dog/Cat Bed Basket w/ Cushion - Grey
Take the classic approach, and give your pet a wicker basket to relax in with this woven dog basket from PawHut.
The design has been updated in a grey colour for a touch of a difference they'll adore. The wicker is natural and non-toxic for safety, formed into a large curved shape so they have plenty of room to rest inside. The tight weaving of the wicker also means the structure is tough too. There's a big cushion inside which is super plush and comfortable, and it's finished with four stump feet to keep it balanced.
Features and Benefits
- Wicker construction - Tightly woven for strength, it is naturally durable and non-toxic. Grey colour for a stylish update to a classic piece.
- Inner cushion - Padded with polycotton, it is plush and soft for comfort as they rest and sleep. Can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Four feet - Keeps the bed balanced, and elevates to help regulated fresh air flow all over.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Wicker, Plush, PP Cotton
- Overall Dimension: 71W x 40D x 31H cm
- Cushion Size: 65W x 32D cm
- Door Size: 28W x 15H cm
- Weight Capacity: 40kg
- No assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.