Pawhut Trapeze Collapsible Pet Travel Box w/ Removable Tray - Black
- Reviews (1)
Whether it's for taking your dog or puppy on car journeys, giving them a place for time out or keeping them somewhere secure when needed, this cage will do the job efficiently and effectively. Made from rust-resilient metal for reliability and security, it is made into a trapezoidal design to help utilize space more efficiently. With a removable bottom tray for easy cleaning, it is finished with a large and easy-open door and a handle for comfortable carrying.
Features and Benefits
- MADE FROM METAL: With a powder coat finish, it is rust-resistant, reliable and secure. Features large door with latch for access
- OPEN-FEEL DESIGN: Spacious squares ensure your dog or puppy is kept feeling safe, relaxed and comfortable whilst inside
- COLLAPSABLE: Trapeze shape to fit better into awkward sized spaces, easily folds flat to store away when not needed. PLASTIC BOTTOM TRAY: Easily removable for quick cleaning inside for hygiene
- TOP HANDLE: This allows you to pick up and carry.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Metal, PP
- Max Load: 10 kg
- Overall Dimension: 55H x 47W x 77L cm, 60H x 47W x 77L cm(includes handle)
- Folding Dimension: 11H x 48W x 76Lcm
- Tray Dimension: 73L x 46W x 3H cm
- Door Size: 39W x 42.5H cm
- Net Weight: 6.2 kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.