PawHut Velvet-Feel Open Relaxed Pet Sofa W/ Sponge & Back Ears - Grey
This Dog Couch from PawHut gives your beloved friend the perfect spot to stretch and relax, whenever they want, creating maximum comfort. The open is design gives a relaxed look which won't allow your pet to feel enclosed helping them stay relaxed and calm.
The frame is made from solid wood keeping the dog couch tough to ensure your pets safety whilst the four stump legs provide extra balance and stability for when your pet jumps on the sofa. Filled with Thick sponge you can rest assured the dog couch was designed with comfort in mind. Made with velvet-feel upholstery makes the dog couch smooth against your pets fur as well as being easy to wipe clean. Finished with high back sides for support the velvet-feel relaxed pet sofa is also molded into an ear design for extra cuteness.
Features and Benefits
- Open Design - Allows your pet sprawl out comfortably when they want to rest and sleep. High back prevents your pet from falling off.
- Wood Frame - A solid and durable structure for long lasting use. Four Stump Feet to keep raised dog bed balanced and stable when your pet is using it.
- Comfortable - Filled with thick sponge for them to rest in. Vevlet-feel upholstery is soft to the touch and easy to wipe clean from mild stains.
- Ears - Adds a cute finishing, letting your pet know this cat bed is their spot.
- Colour: Grey & Pink
- Materials: Velvet, Sponge & Brich Wood
- Dimensions: 36H x 63W x 43Dcm
- Seat: 14.5H x 39.5W x 39.5Dcm
- Legs: 5Hcm
- Weight capacity: 10kg
- Assembly Required
- Maximum Load 10Kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.