PawHut Wood Cat Scratching Condo Activity Center - White
This elegant yet practical cat furniture from PawHut combines a cosy cube with platforms as well as scratching area.
The wooden cat scratcher provides a multi-level world for curious cats. Your furry friends will have endless opportunities to climb, jump, play, take a nap and enjoy scratching. Soft cushion and rounded corners give it a soft touch and safe feel. A great gift for your pets. Easy installation is required.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy and safe – Solid MDF board construction keeps the whole cat tree strong and stable. Non-toxic and pet friendly. Rounded corners and edges for a safe and pleasant feel.
- Activity centre – One cosy cube cave, platforms, hanging balls as well as scratching areas. Endless opportunities to climb, play and rest.
- Warm cushion – Soft cushioned overlays with hook-and-loop tape for easy swapping, offering your cat a warm and soft touch.
- Save your furniture – Compact cat furniture with a modern stylish design, a great way to keep your cats from clawing your furniture.
- Material: MDF, Sisal Rope
- Net Weight: 12kg
- Colour: Natural Wood Colour, White
- Overall Dimension: L71.5 x W49.5 x H120cm
- Condo Dimension: L37 x W37 x H34cm
- 2 x Platform Size: L34 x W34 x H1.2cm, L56 x W28 x H1.2cm
- Cushion Size: L31 x W31 x H1cm, L40 x W24 x 1Hcm, L34 x W34 x H1cm
- Weight Capacity: 10kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Max Load: 10kg
- Suitable for the weight of cats under 5kg
- 6 month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.