This large bird cage is perfect for 3 to 4 birds, it gives plenty of room for them to fly and play.
It gives plenty of freedom to move even if they are caged. It offers two doors, a larger one to clean and the smaller one to make feeding easy. It also has a green water-resistant asphaltic felt roof giving it a long life in any garden.
Made from pine and provided with a fire preventative and water-resistant baseboard, this bird age will become a welcome and comfortable home for any pet bird.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for 3 to 4 birds - With a large size and double door design, this is a great birdcage for your pets to have the space and comfort they need.
- Protected - A sturdy pine construction, water-resistant roofing felt, and a protective outdoor lacquer gives this bird cage a long-lasting build offering you years of outdoor use.
- Material: Pine Wood, Galvanized metal wire
- Colour: Golden Red
- Overall Dimensions: 68cm(L) × 63cm(W) × 165cm(H)
- Large Door Size: 30cm(W) × 44cm(H)
- Small Door Size: 17.5cm(W) × 22cm(H)
- Weight: 13kg
- Green water-resistant asphaltic felt roof
- Fire preventive and water-resistant baseboard
- Outdoor environmental protection lacquer
- Self-assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.