PawHut Wooden Chicken Coop Outdoor Hen House with Removable Tray Nesting Box - Grey
Improve your small pets’ and poultry’s living conditions with our PawHut Wooden Coop, giving them a natural and warm home. The spacious run is fenced with a metal wire net, ensuring air circulation and allowing enough space for your chickens to roam on good pasture whilst preventing them from escaping.
The main house is elevated to keep it away from moisture, and the surface paint increases its waterproof performance keeping your Wooden Coop dry from rainy weathers. Included with a removable tray the PawHut Chicken Wooden Coop is easy to clean keeping your chickens hygienic.
Features and Benefits
- Pet House - Recommended 2-4 chickens. The coop is also suitable for other small pets such as rabbits, guineas pigs etc.
- Well Designed - A ramp connects the main house and run, with timber ridges above the ramp to prevent pets from slipping back. The run is Fenced with metal wire net to prevent chicken escaping, and it also ensures air circulation.
- Spacious - Featured with an elevated main house and a nesting box with a large enclosed run, gives your pet a spacious living space to move around. There are two stands bars in the house, and a slide-out-tray for easy cleaning.
- Practical - Constructed of high-quality fir wood and non-toxic waterproof paint, this coop is sturdy, durable and suitable for outdoor use. The waterproof surface helps it to resist bad weather, and it is also convenient for you to rinse with water.
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Fir wood
- Assembly Required
- Overall size: 167.5L x 109W x 100H (cm)
- Main house size: 70L x 56W x 68H (cm)
- Nesting box size: 55L x 32W x 34H (cm)
- Main door size: 47.5L x 43H (cm)
- Side door size: 29.5L x 43H (cm)
- Run size: 107.5L x 70W x 86.5H (cm)
- Tray size: 65.5L x 54W (cm)
- Ramp size: 50.5L x 19.7W (cm)
- Weight: 39Kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.