PawHut Wooden Chicken Coop w/ Enclosure Garden & Ramp Run - Grey
This deluxe chicken coop from PawHut gives your outdoor pet the best of both worlds thanks to the house and protected outdoor enclosure design. Made from Weather-resistant fir wood, this piece is tough and suitable for outdoor use, with the metal wire fencing keeping them protected from escaping whilst also providing them with fresh air whenever they need it.
Designed with space and comfort in mind the Chicken Coop Hen House is made with a ramp allows chickens to easily enter and exit the house. Removable bottom with sliding tray make it easy to clean your hen house keeping it hygienic at all times. The PawHut Wooden Chicken coop comes with windows allowing you to see the inside without scaring or distrubing the animals.
Features and Benefits
- Spacious Design - Features an elevated living area, nesting box, ramp, run, and ladder which offers a spacious living space for raising chickens or other small outdoor animals.
- Durable - Solid fir wood structure is suitable for everyday use, coated with non-toxic and safe paint for extra protection.
- Protective Sloping Roof - UV and water resistant, prevents water build-up to keep the inside house dry and healthy.
- Easy Access - Two doors and run box with door make it easy for you to clean inside. Inner ramp allows your pets to move inside and outside safely.
- Colour: Grey & White
- Material: Fir Wood
- Overall Dimensions: 166L x 120W x 112H cm
- Living House Dimensions: 124L x 63W x 112H cm
- Nesting Box Dimensions: 51L x 38W x 33H
- Run Box Dimensions: 51L x 38W x 33H cm
- Run Box Door Size: 32W x 50.5H cm
- Slide-Out Tray Size: 70.5L x 49W cm
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.