PawHut Wooden Deluxe Rabbit Hutch w/ Ladder and Outdoor Run
This deluxe wooden rabbit hutch from PawHut is a perfect mix of safety and freedom for your furry friends and offers all the comforts of home.
A cosy, house-style indoor space and the spacious run area offer ample space for your pet. The upper area is designed for privacy and rest while the lower area offers more space for run and play. Two internal ramps provide quick access between the 2 parts. Lockable doors and slide-out trays provide easy access for cleaning, feeding and other routine tasks. Give your furry friend a comfortable living space from PawHut.
Features and Benefits
- Deluxe rabbit cage - Featuring upper living space and running area in the lower level, provide ample space for your pet to rest, play and exercise. Ideal for rabbits, tortoises, bunnies, guinea pigs, ferrets, and other similar sized animals.
- Sturdy and weather-resistant - Constructed of natural fir wood frame, make the rabbit cage stable and durable. Tilt asphalt roof included to against the weather elements.
- Comfortable habitat - Constructed with durable and sturdy wire to keep rabbits in and predators out as well as ensure good air circulation, providing your pet with an affordable and comfortable habitat.
- Considerate design - There is a ramp connecting with the living room and outdoor run for easy access. Lockable doors for easy in and out also ensures your pet’s safety. A mesh window included allowing you to observe your pet more easily.
- Easy to clean - Equips with a removable pull-out tray, this cage is easy to clean.
- Material: Fir Wood, Metal Wire, Asphalt
- Colour: Natural Wood Colour
- Overall Dimension: 210L x 45.5W x 84.5Hcm
- Run Box Dimension (each side): 71L x 43W x 57Hcm
- Living House Dimension: 76L x 45W x 84Hcm
- Living House Door Size: 27.5W x 22Hcm
- Run Box Door Size: 28W x 45Hcm and 27.5W x 22Hcm
- Internal Door Size: 17W x 20.5Hcm
- Ramp Size: 51L x 15.5Wcm
- Slide-Out Tray Size: 34L x 64.3Wcm
- Net Weight: 18kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly required
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.