PawHut Wooden Indoor Elevated Rabbit Hutch w/ Enclosed Run and Wheel - Grey
- Reviews (9)
This indoor rabbit cage from PawHut is suitable for your rabbit, guinea pig, and any other small animals you might own.
The structure, made from fir wood for solid and sturdy wear, is crafted into a two-area design, consisting of the house area and the spacious bottom hutch, connected via a large ramp to give your pet plenty of room to move about. The wood is coated with water-based paint which gives it extra protection. Two locking doors and two pull-out trays allow easy access inside for cleaning and changing food, water and bedding.
It's finished with steel wire around the run to keep them enclosed and four wheels to move around easily.
Features and Benefits
- Spacious design - Formed of two-tiers - the top house and bottom run, giving them room to move about, hide away and get some fresh air when wanted. Connected via a ramp so they can move around easily.
- Easy access - Features two locking doors and two slide-out trays, allowing easy access inside and for cleaning and refilling your pet's daily essentials.
- Firwood construction - Solid formation to give your pet a safe and reliable place to live. Top paint coat for extra protection to the frame.
- Metal wire fencing - Prevents your pet from escaping when they're in the run.
- Four wheels - Easy to move hutch around without disturbing the pets inside.
- Colour: Grey and white
- Material: Fir wood
- Dimensions: 86H x 110L x 50Wcm
- Top house: 39.5H x 51L x 46Wcm
- House door: 22.4L x 34.4Wcm
- House pull-out tray: 48.5L x 57.5Wcm
- Run door: 22.4L x 45.5Wcm
- Bottom tray: 103.5L x 57.5Wcm
- Net weight: 60kg
- Assembly required
- Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs, and similar small pets
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.