PawHut Wooden Rabbit/Guinea Pig Elevated House Cage
Ideal for a variety of small animals, the Pawhut wooden outdoor hutch offers a safe, sturdy, and comfortable living space.
This enclosure features a weather-treated fir wood construction with galvanized wire, which helps owners to have a better observation of pets. Pull-out trays and doors offer easy access and cleaning. Quality green flat asphalt roof (with locking hinge to secure roof when open) for all-weather protection.
Features and Benefits
- Elevated hutch - This elevated rabbit hutch provides a comfortable living environment to keep more than one rabbit or similar-sized animal.
- Firwood construction - Crafted from 100% solid wood, this bunny cage is sturdy and natural, protecting pets from predators.
- Easy to access - Easy entrance including top opening, doors with a latch. There are plenty of ways to access your new bunny hutch as well as mesh windows ensure good ventilation.
- Cleaning is a breeze - With a slide-out tray, the cleaning work of this rabbit cage is incredibly easy and intuitive.
- Material Used: Firwood
- Colour: Natural wood colour
- Product Dimension: 90L x 45W x 65H cm
- Box Dimension: 92L x 16W x 47H cm
- Front door size: 25L x 29W cm
- Window Size: 43L x 30W cm
- Bottom tray Size: 40L x 80W cm
- Assembly Required
- Gross Weight: 12kg
- Net Weight: 10kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.